Solutions for Airport Construction & Maintenance Projects
Changes in regulations within the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Homeland Security, and the Department of Transportation have demanded higher standards of the safety and channelization of traffic during airport construction and maintenance. Yodock® Airport Barricades can meet the need for a low profile, frangible, highly visible channelizing product that clearly distinguishes a work zone from a taxiway in an airport.
Yodock® Airport Barricades meet the FAA’s Circular 150/5370-2F specifications and performance standards for use in all airport movement areas such as closed runways or during construction.
- Offers top and side mount reflective tape for increased visibility.
- Designed with bottom flange mounts to permanently lag or fasten.
- Customized with post boats to accommodate fencing, delineator posts or signs.
- Yodock® Airport Barricades are easily stackable for convenient storage and deployment.
- Complies with Federal Aviation Administration’s specifications and standards including advisory Circular 150/5370-2F
- Improves visibility of the low profile design which does not interfere with air and taxiing traffic
- Enables multiple configurations including 90 degree articulation
- Features interlocking connections for continuous line of demarcation
- Boasts durable construction with twin sheet deformable, frangible, UV resistant, high density polyethylene
- Length: 96″
- Height: 8″
- Width: 12″ (not including bottom flange mounts)
- 15″ (including bottom flange mounts)
- Weight Empty: 22 lbs
- Weight Filled with Water: 160 lbs
- Capacity: 16 Gallons
Complies with FAA Circular 150/5370-2F
We’ll be happy to assist you with product choices to best secure your road, highway & construction zone. Get more information and request a quote on Yodock® Airport Barricades by clicking on Live Chat support.