The Yodock® Airport Barricade fully complies with the Federal Aviation Administration’s Circular 150/5370-2E specifications and performance standards for use in all airport movement areas such as closed runways or during construction.
Airport Barricade Key Benefits
- The ONLY airport barricade to offer top and side mount reflective tape for increased visibility.
- The ONLY airport barricade designed with bottom flange mounts to permanently lag or fasten.
- The ONLY airport barricade customized with post boats to accommodate fencing, delineator, or sign posts.
- Yodock® Airport Barricades are easily stackable for convenient storage and deployment.
Features and Benefits:
- Complies with Federal Aviation Administration’s specifications and standards including advisory Circular I-50/5370-2E
- Improves visibility of the low profile design which does not interfere with air and taxiing traffic
- Enables multiple configurations including 90 degree articulation
- Features interlocking connections for continuous line of demarcation
- Boasts durable construction with twin sheet deformable, frangible, UV resistant, high density polyethylene
Changes in regulations within the FAA, Homeland Security, and the Department of Transportation have demanded higher standards of the safety and channelization of air traffic and construction at all airports. The Yodock® Airport Curb – Airport Barricade, can meet the need for a low profile, frangible, highly visible channelizing product that clearly distinguishes a work zone from a taxi way in an airport.
- Length: 96″
- Height: 8″
- Width: 12″ (not including bottom flange mounts)
- 15″ (including bottom flange mounts)
- Weight Empty: 22 lbs
- Weight Filled with Water: 160 lbs
- Capacity: 16 Gallons
Yodock® APC Airport Barricade shown above: product use, runway closure and construction zone
Yodock® also offers many other airport barriers and airport barricades for various uses on airports. The Yodock® 2001, 2001M and 2001SL water-filled barricades have all played roles at airports depending on the location of the construction zone.
For more information on the Yodock® Airport product line, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you with your product choices to best secure your airport construction project.