General Construction Solutions
Water filled barricades for construction sites and other temporary work zones.
Features & Benefits
Commercial & Residential Construction
Yodock barricades can be used for mid-rise, high-rise and mixed-use construction projects as an alternative to drums, cones, and concrete barriers. Large equipment is not needed during setup or removal, however, convenient forklift access is provided for maneuverability. Interlocking sections can be transported or relocated individually or in sections, as needed, to accommodate multi-phase projects.
Unlike concrete barriers, Yodock barricades are stackable for efficient storage and transportation reducing storage concerns and capital costs over time. Yodock barricades are FHWA & DOT approved for traffic and pedestrian channelization. Yodock barricades are less susceptible than drums, cones, and traditional delineators to movement by wind, pedestrians, or motorists when ballasted by water, thereby eliminating the need for sandbags. Yodock barricades are manufactured in the USA.
Education & Healthcare Facilities
Yodock barricades are used to properly define construction site perimeters and control access to restricted areas on busy university campuses, labs, and hospitals. When assembled as a channelizing device, Yodock barricades provide pedestrians with clear delineation of alternate routes to entrances and exits with minimal disruption to traffic flow.
Parking facilities are now a crucial element in urban planning. Yodock barricades can be used as part of an integrated approach to urban parking solutions ranging from parking lots to underground structures. The versatility of the 2001, 2001M, 2001MB and 2001SL allows configurations for short term traffic flow interruptions by defining designated entrances and exits as well as ADA-compliant pedestrian walkways better than traditional drums, cones and concrete barriers during construction phases.
Yodock offers standard fence panels, as well as custom fencing to meet your project’s perimeter fencing needs.
Yodock will work with your team of project managers, estimators and engineers to develop a multi-phase plan for your next sporting complex construction or stadium expansion. Bright color options are available to match team colors and arena aesthetics.
The 2001, 2001M, 2001MB, 2001SL models are NCHRP 350 approved for traffic and pedestrian channelization or lane separation to isolate spectators from vehicular traffic or work site hazards.
Yodock barricades are less susceptible to movement by wind, spectators, or motorists when ballasted by water, thereby eliminating the need for sandbags. Yodock barricades are stackable for efficient storage and transportation.
- Continuous top & bottom edging are detectable for pedestrians with visual disabilities
- Provides 60″ minimum walkway width
- Alternating colors for increased site visibility
- Delineation of temporary route from work zone hazards and vehicle traffic
- NCHRP-350 approved products
- Continuous access to businesses and transit stops
- Can be accessorized with appropriate signage
- Complies with MUTCD SECTlON: 6D.01.07 & 6F.74
- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA):Section R205 Alternate Pedestrian Access Route: When an existing pedestrian access route is blocked by construction, alteration, maintenance, or other temporary conditions, an alternate pedestrian access route complying to the maximum extent feasible with R301, R302, and Section 6D.01 and 6D.02 of the MUTCD (incorporated by reference; see R104.2.1) shall be provided
- MUTCD: 6D.01.07 & 6F.74
Pedestrians should be provided with a convenient and accessible path that replicates as nearly as practical the most desirable characteristics of the existing sidewalk(s) or footpath(s).